Square coin capsules QUADRUM INTERCEPT
auf Lager, Lieferung in 6-7 Werktagen
Only 0 left
This item can only be ordered in a minimum quantity of 0 pieces.
QUADRUM Intercept - The square coin capsule with active protection agains tarnishing
The patented process, already proven in many different industries, takes coin care to the highest level. Regular capsules and snaplocks limit a coin's exposure to ambient air and moisture. The highly porous copper-based INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ material inside the QUADRUM snaplock does even more: it provides active protection against tarnishing because it neutralizes harmful atmospheric gases inside the capsule, so that the coin is stored in a non-corrosive micro-climate.
The advantages of QUADRUM Intercept snaplocks:
• Patented INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY with proven, 30-year track record in industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, electronics, and mining.
• Used by the US National Archives, the British Royal Mint, and other renowned institutions
• 15 years of active protection from tarnishing (significantly longer in favourable conditions)
• No oil build-up, no paint residue, non-toxic
• Available for all coins with a diameter of 14 to 41 mm
• Identical dimensions to the standard QUADRUM snaplock capsule
• Capsules with black inserts treated with Intercept material
• Durable, crystal clear, scratch resistant plastic
• Secure closure, yet easy-to-open
• Extensive range of accessories are available
Overall size: 2 x 2 x 1/4" (50 x 50 x 6.25 mm)